Tuesday, June 24, 2008



Tessa Katherine was born Monday, June 23rd @ 4:32pm. 7 lbs, 7 oz, 20 inches. She has 10 times more hair than Kimball or Clara ever did. Stay tuned for more pictures and info!

7 comments:

Karolyn said...

Huge Congratulations. She's a little beauty, and I love the name you've chosen. You look great Lindsay.

The Corbridge's said...

Congratulations Henriod's!! Tessa is so beautiful and we love her name! What an adorable family you have!!

Cardalls said...

Congrats! I love all her hair (so different from Kimball and Clara). I'm glad you are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Henriod family! And welcome Tessa!

The Thomases said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful and we love the name! Can't wait to see more photos.

aSHleY said...

Congratulations! You have the most beautiful children, can't wait to see more pics of this cutie.

Leah said...

Congratulations! I hope you have fun with three! ;)