I can't believe it! She looks so much like your other two!!! I love Clara's expression. BTW you look absolutely beautiful for just delivering...much, much better and more together than I did. I guess the third times a charm. Congrats guys! She is gorgeous.
12 comments:
I can't believe it! She looks so much like your other two!!! I love Clara's expression. BTW you look absolutely beautiful for just delivering...much, much better and more together than I did. I guess the third times a charm. Congrats guys! She is gorgeous.
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!
She is so gorgeous. Congratulations!!
Congratulations!...Tessa is so so so beautiful...good job Lindsay. Oh, and by the way, you really have all of my favorite songs on your playlist.
Congratulations you guys...you have such a beautiful family.
She does have some great hair. She is really beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.
Oh she's a DOLL1 Congratulations!!!
We're so happy for you. And your kids look adorably excited for their new sister. She's precious.
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Yeah!! I love her already! She and Lucy will be best buds. Can't wait to see you guys.
Beautiful, Beautiful! She is adorable.....what a good lookin' fam!
miss you guys!
(this is brooke) :)
Tess is so perfect and beautiful! Congratulations you guys! We are so happy all went well this time!
Post a Comment