Not AGAIN!!!
Clara cut her own hair, again, almost a year later, I think I'm going to cry, again! When will this girl stop the madness? I'm not posting any pictures because I'm still too depressed. I don't know if there are any redeeming styles or cuts that can fix this mess. We'll see. Wish us luck.
Two days ago she cut some hair on her Ponies and Barbies. You think I would have been more prepared or at least seen this coming.
Her excuse?
"I don't like my hair. I want to look like a boy."
We can't go into a store without someone commenting on Clara's beautiful red hair. The color is really quite stunning. So, maybe she got tired of all the fussing.
Kimball said,
"Mom, I didn't do it this time. Last time was a mistake, and I know I taught her how, but this time, I DIDN'T do it. You HAVE to believe me!"
I believe you Kimball.
Clara cut her own hair, again, almost a year later, I think I'm going to cry, again! When will this girl stop the madness? I'm not posting any pictures because I'm still too depressed. I don't know if there are any redeeming styles or cuts that can fix this mess. We'll see. Wish us luck.
Two days ago she cut some hair on her Ponies and Barbies. You think I would have been more prepared or at least seen this coming.
Her excuse?
"I don't like my hair. I want to look like a boy."
We can't go into a store without someone commenting on Clara's beautiful red hair. The color is really quite stunning. So, maybe she got tired of all the fussing.
Kimball said,
"Mom, I didn't do it this time. Last time was a mistake, and I know I taught her how, but this time, I DIDN'T do it. You HAVE to believe me!"
I believe you Kimball.
3 comments:
I'm so sad for you. Lily cut her hair 2 times in 6 weeks (once while we were in Hawaii and my Mom was watching her). I feel your pain. All of our scissors are now hidden.
Oh, she does have such gorgeous red hair. What a bummer. But, at least she's got a beautiful face to go with the beautiful hair, so that if/when the hair's missing, she still has her beautiful smile and all! Just keep thinking, "it'll grow back!"
Hey, the Henriods have a beautiful new baby and I can't wait to get my hands on her. This nana is so happy to have number 5. We love you kids, and remember my words, hair really isn't something to get your undies in a bunch about. I love you, Shelley
Post a Comment