Play Date
Well, it's happened. Kimball managed to help Clara cut her own hair. "Well, she was trying to do it herself, so I had to help her!" said Kimball after getting caught. Dallin, the wonderful tattle-tale, saved the rest of Clara's hair. So, Clara's once perfect A-line has a new step, and her chopped off pony tail makes for some interesting bangs. Angela, I'm so sad that your darling cut lasted for only a couple of weeks. I know this happens to nearly every mother, but does anyone have suggestions for a punishment? My friend Chris was here, so I didn't beat Kimball, nor did I cry for too long. But gosh, am I MAD! The phrase, "it will grow" only makes me madder. We've been waiting for it to grow since December when the hairstylist cut the front too short. Man alive! Can't my red-head ever have LOCKS?
2 comments:
Hey darling Lindsay, Every kid who has an older sibling gets a haircut like this. She looks adorable regardless. Thanks for being such an adorable, doting mom. Your children are beautiful and, thank goodness, hair grows. I love you all, Shelley
oh no. i think you should take away kimball's swords, knives, etc that would teach him not to cut, slash, or stab anyone's hair again!! this is a tragedy, but i bet she looks cute in hats!!
Post a Comment