Play Date, Part 2
So here it is, Clara's new hair-cut. I called a girl that I trust here in Charleston to "fix" the scalped head. Yo, the back ended up being worse than we thought, so Clara now has a REALLY short bob. Tomorrow is her first day of school. Her birthday is in 2 weeks. Great timing, kids! Lots of picture taking opportunities coming up. I think I'm more traumatized than either of them.
4 comments:
The new cut is super cute! Too bad the play date was so traumatizing.
I think Clara looks adorable with her little bob. A perfect first day of school hair cut.
Her hair is cute and sassy. I'm sure it fits her perfectly. I love Lily's long hair and I'm just waiting for her to come home from preschool with just 1 pigtail. I just hope that if it happens, it doesn't happen until AFTER the Oct. wedding where she is the flower girl.
I love the cut. I cut my hair too when I was three years old and made my mom cry. I guess it's part of growing up.
Post a Comment