Thursday, August 23, 2007






I wanna be a part of it, New York, New York!
Joel and I took a fun trip to New York. We had perfect weather, perfect dining, perfect company, and perfect fun! Here are a few pictures.
A NY skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge, yummy desserts, and rice pudding flavors from Rice to Riches.
Although we spent most of our time eating amazing food, we managed to squeeze in the rest of Manhattan.

2 comments:

aSHleY said...

I love NYC, looks like a fun trip. We went to Rice to Riches when we were there and now I crave rice pudding all of the time and it is just not the same, guess I just have to go back to NYC.

Christie said...

I want you to know that I want to "be a part of it" as well. Your pictures made me homesick!! Looks like it was such a fun trip!