I was so thrilled to see some old friends during my last trip to California. What a difference a year makes! I visited the UCLA ward and recognized probably 1/3 of the people. We miss the luxury of having best friends living upstairs, across the way, and down the hall (Corbridges, Olsens, Cardalls, Youngs, Pooles, Wettengels, and all those who lived close by). I even miss our neighborhood garbage diving Grandparents. Well, maybe not. What a unique and amazing experience. Live it up, guys! Thanks for the memories.
2 comments:
I am glad you had a nice visit in LA. I am sad we did not get to see you when you were at chuch, we have been out of town much of August. Don't worry the dumpster divers are still here and still diving and bringing there bugs indoors. Gotta love life in the Village.
sad we missed you too -- we were in la starting aug 21st til just recently. had to get our diddy riese & in-n-out fix. :)
Post a Comment