Michal Negrin, Vera Bradley, and Wicked
3 of my favorite things...
Check out our cool earrings!
I'm in love with the jewelry from Michal Negrin For those of you who don't know Michal Negrin or her beautiful jewelry, check her earrings out here. I visited one of her retailers in New York, and I could literally buy EVERYTHING. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her stuff. I just can't resist! Thanks Paul and Shelley, for introducing me.
Check out our cute bags!
Carolina Girls is a new favorite store. It's where I buy VERA BRADLEY bags. Check out her cute purses. Vera Bradley Once again, I love her stuff! Everyone who is anyone has a Vera Bradley back in Charleston.
Good times on Broadway!
And, 3rd, Wicked. Wicked I could die! What a fun show. Joel and I saw it in New York, and loved it. We are so enjoying the album. I highly recommend it!
No comments:
Post a Comment