Friday, August 08, 2008

Thoughts on Sleep...


We had a great night last night, Tessa and I. She ate at 7:30, fell asleep at 8:30 while we were watching this and then woke up at 6:00 this morning. Actually, I had to wake her up...I LOVE those kind of nights, when you wake up and wonder if the baby is OK to find out that she is just being WONDERFUL! Joel is on a Scout trip, and I am parenting 3 on my own! We all break down at about 4:00 every day. K and C are in bed by 7:00, I clean up the house then I watch t.v., a rare past time in our house. I'm looking forward to the Olympics tonight. Good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!! Glad things are going so well!

xo

Karolyn said...

It's funny how kids are so different about sleep. Ruby still likes to wake up at 6am every day, and Mila sleeps in until 7:30 or 8 and they go to bed at the same time. I love sleepy babies.

Nicole said...

I'm so bummed we missed you while you were here. I totally forgot.... Glad Tess is such a great sleeper. My Tess is NOT a good sleeper and I'm going on a year and half of not sleeping at night. AHHH Love her though.