Friday, August 01, 2008


Hurtful words by a 5 year old

Kimball was mad at me for something, can't remember what, but this is the nasty letter I got. He felt so bad about it, apologizing over and over before I even found it. I couldn't help but laugh when I received the hate-card...Mom is poop!

5 comments:

The Corbridge's said...

LOL :)

The Corbridge's said...

Happy late b-day to Joel!!

Anonymous said...

So funny and so sweet that he was having remorse about it before you even found it! HA!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Well...than be a nicer mom! :) So cute!

Jen H. said...

Joel,
It's good to see that you are teaching your kids right! It's not too often that I get a chance to hop on the computer and look at blogs. However, I have to admit that every time I do, I have to check out what the Henriod family is up to because there is always something very funny on here. I assume the credit must go to your wife for all things blog. She does a good job. Anyhow, take care!
T.J.