Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tessa's Big Day


Tessa's Blessing brought some more family visitors. We were thrilled to have Mary Kathryn and her kids come (she had surgery on her gums by a REALLY HOT periodontist). Spencer and Sara came from North Carolina, and Dani is visiting for 2 whole weeks.
Joel's blessing to Tessa was very sweet. I loved when he blessed her to create music through her voice and with her fingers. It was pretty thoughtful that he blessed her to be like me. I love that man. He has given me the 3 best gifts!



One night Dani and I discovered this in our front yard. YO! How did that get here?

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh congratulations! And the blessing dress is SO precious!! When I have kids, will you make their blessing clothes too!? J/K Glad you guys are back in town, we missed you!!

Juli Chan said...

Congratulations Tessa! I absolutely love the first picture of her and Joel. Beautiful dress too...

Tawni Williams said...

Look at how great you look!!! She is just beautiful! Congrats!

Angela said...

Awe, so precious. She is so beautiful, what do you expect with you as her mom. LOved hearing about her blessing so sweet. It was so fun to see you.

Alan said...

She is gorgeous- congrats you guys.-christie