And the winner is...
Chicco KeyFit with the matching Trevi Stroller. I love the sturdiness of this carseat combined with the comfort and price...Thanks for your advice! We are READY for baby.I'm starting to see my doctor weekly, thanks to my lovely history of abruptia. I was certain that my doctor would take this next baby 3-4 weeks early, just to be safe, but it looks like we're holding out as long as possible. She's pretty confident, based on my medical records, that another abruptia is very unlikely (considering I'm not on Cocaine and I haven't been in any car accidents). So, if all goes well, we'll deliver around the 1st of July, only 7-10 days early. Let's hope the heat and humidity of Southern Summers hold out as long as I do.
6 comments:
That is the same one I am getting! Good work Linds. I am happy we will be twinners!
Sorry, this has nothing to do with your post, but I wanted to let you know that we are taking our blog private and I wanted to invite you if you could send me your email address. Email me at jpeters60@hotmail.com!
P.S. I this last part of your pregnancy goes well!
Good luck! I'm hoping for July 3rd, then we will have the same birthday! :)
Good choice! We love, love, love our Chicco. You still look absolutely fabulous by the way!
That's a great looking carrier. I'm sorry that you have to be pregnant a little longer than you had expected. That's happened to me twice now. You guys have to promise to visit us once we're in Chicago. We're scared we're never going to see anyone again.
That's so exciting Lindsay, Good Luck!!
Post a Comment