T-BALL and Mother in Laws
And, so it begins, my life as a T-ball mom. Kimball is having a great time playing ball every Saturday morning. He's got a great hitting stance and continues to improve his catching and throwing. Kimball's shining moment each week is his SLIDE into Home. He often misses the ball on the tea...oops, ironically enough, if you throw him the ball, he hits it every time. Go figure. We're stifling his talent by forcing him to make contact with a non-moving ball.


Last week I felt like a real, crazy mom...I have arrived. So, Joel had a CE Course all last week. It was up to me to get the kids ready (no problem, do it every day) and to the T-ball field in time for pictures and a game Saturday morning. We couldn't find a glove, couldn't get out the door, didn't know what time the pictures started, etc. Bummer, we missed the group picture. I failed. What is my problem? Um, I'm HUGE! That's my excuse for everything these days. Not to mention my crazy doctor appointment where the nurse couldn't find the baby's heart-beat (baby is fine), the heart-burn, sore ribs, leg cramps, and so on. Kind of depressed!
So, Shelley (the mother-in-law from Heaven) called during this emotional roller-coaster of a week and decided she needed to come and help. I LOVE HER! So, we've been playing, working, etc. Good times!
1 comment:
I love that picture of Kimball. Now they're just beginning...endless Saturdays of rec center games. I love this age when the kids don't care how well they perform, just love to play.
Post a Comment