Monday, April 21, 2008

I NEED HELP!









I'm shopping for a new car seat for the baby. Preferences? I'm looking at the Graco SafeSeat, but I am open to suggestions. The Graco Snugride gets good ratings, but I'm not a fan of the fabric patterns. Combi just had a major re-call on some car-seats, I hear, but I'm looking at one that seems pretty cool. Peg-Perego is always nice, but not as comfortable, you think? Well, leave me some advice. I can be convinced!





4 comments:

The Thomases said...

We bought the Mosaic Giselle Graco SnugRide and matching stroller for our little girl. I like it because it's girly, but not a cheesy baby pattern. It's difficult to find in stores, but I was able to buy both on eBay for pretty good prices.

Cardalls said...

I loved the Peg Perego. I don't know about the new models, but the one I had didn't snap into a Snap'n Go and I couldn't strap it into the car without the base - which meant I was always switching the base between the cars. I thought it was more comfortable than the Graco I had for Lily. Good luck!

the youngs said...

I am sold on the Chico Cortina. But I am new to this whole thing!!

Alan said...

Hated the peg prego- like seriously hated it. Get ANY OTHER SEAT. I used it for two babies, and thinking about it makes me mad. So don't do it!! That's my two cents. -christie