Another Girl!
Today I went to my Ultra-Sound with a girlfriend, (Joel really wanted to be there, but he had surgery). So, I turned my head during the gender check. The technician put the results in a sealed envelope, and the 4 of us opened the exciting news together. Clara feared for her life, and hid behind Joel's legs, not quite sure what was about to happen. She closed her eyes and said "I don't want to look. Is it going to hurt?" (She thought we were going to take the baby out to see...woops!) Kimball was so excited and just watched Joel open the envelope in anticipation, HOPING for a boy...and then, the news...Kimball's little face dropped to sudden tears. Another GIRL!!! I have to admit, I was a little teary upon seeing Kimball. I feel so blessed to have a boy and a girl so it really didn't matter to me, but poor little guy, he really wanted a brother. Well, we are all thrilled! Now we can start preparing and thinking of names.
Today I went to my Ultra-Sound with a girlfriend, (Joel really wanted to be there, but he had surgery). So, I turned my head during the gender check. The technician put the results in a sealed envelope, and the 4 of us opened the exciting news together. Clara feared for her life, and hid behind Joel's legs, not quite sure what was about to happen. She closed her eyes and said "I don't want to look. Is it going to hurt?" (She thought we were going to take the baby out to see...woops!) Kimball was so excited and just watched Joel open the envelope in anticipation, HOPING for a boy...and then, the news...Kimball's little face dropped to sudden tears. Another GIRL!!! I have to admit, I was a little teary upon seeing Kimball. I feel so blessed to have a boy and a girl so it really didn't matter to me, but poor little guy, he really wanted a brother. Well, we are all thrilled! Now we can start preparing and thinking of names.

11 comments:
A big congratulations! I wish some of you would share your girl luck with me! :)
Yeah! Girls all around. We're so excited for you guys!
That is so great! Congrats. always reassuring to see all body parts and a healthy baby. We love girls around here...they were my best sleepers as babies.
You should really warn people before you post pictures like that. j/k. Way to go, we can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations guys! I'll put in the first vote for a name--Syesha :)
-J
How about I name my girl Lindsay and you name yours Marissa :)
Yeah! congrats. We'll make sure to keep having boys to even out the world. :)
Oh yeah! Congrats on the girl. I am sure she will be beautiful just like her mom and older sister.
Congratulations! We love girls at our house. So funny about Clara too. I hope Kimball warms up to the idea.
Or you can always try for another... :)
Kimball and I should hang out. I think we see eye to eye on a lot of things. -Kevin
Congratulations guys, I had no idea that you were even expecting.
Post a Comment