Crabbing Adventures
We decided to give it a go, even though it is the WRONG SEASON! So, in the end, visiting Edisto Island and learning the technique of CRABBING was lots of fun, but with no success.
We decided to give it a go, even though it is the WRONG SEASON! So, in the end, visiting Edisto Island and learning the technique of CRABBING was lots of fun, but with no success.
We did manage to find some pretty cool shells, see lots of playful dolphins, and enjoy the birds. The kids had a blast, and we'll be ready for FALL CRABBING.
4 comments:
How fun. I am glad you had Kimball there to be a boy scout and tie the chicken on the string. I hate touching raw chicken.
Man, I would love to go to the beach right now! It's time for another cousin get together. Love ya!
What cute pictures! Hey I need your email to invite you to our blog, I have gone pivate.
That looks like so much fun! If we make the 8 hour drive from TN, will you take us crabbing?
Post a Comment