Thanksgiving Day Party at the Henriods
What a fun Thanksgiving. We had 13 adults and 6 children over for dinner. You could say we were a bunch of "stray cats" with no families around, so, we joined forces and created a grand feast!

"Rock Band" was played for nearly 5 hours after dinner. Um, atleast it wasn't football.
Even the kids loved it!
How pathetic are we? We didn't take one picture of the entire day, so thanks to a good friend Becky, we got this shot of one of the set tables. I was so excited to use all of my china and silver...never done that before!
After cooking all day, it's really hard to eat, don't you think? But, still, the food was great and we had an awesome time with friends. Although, I really missed family...maybe next year!
2 comments:
Love the new posts. The underwear twins...loved it! See you guys soon, we can't wait!
You are such a little hostess. I love the color of your kitchen, these are the first pictures I have seen of the interior of your house--very cute.
Post a Comment