Joel, Lindsay, Kimball, Clara, and Tessa's life in California
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Let's Party!
How about December 23rd in SLC at the Henriod Home? Anyone can come. See you there!
Sorry to those you who can't come. We are in Utah from the 17th-26th, and then California until the 6th. Hope we get a chance to visit with all of you!
Yeah! I'm so glad that you made it close to Christmas. We fly in on the 22nd. Expect an email from the Thomases. I told Marc to start growing the 'stash!
We're in!! I already have one week worth of growth so it should be good. Our party here at Baylor (The first Annual Twangle (Tweed & Angle) Dirty Stache and Eggnog Bonanza) is on the 13th so I guess Steph will get to enjoy the stache for a couple weeks:) We're excited to see you guys.
We wouldn't miss it for the worl. Hopefully, John will come up with some nice poetry again, but I think his moustache will still be pretty Mexican and kind of sparse. We can hardly wait.
4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad that you made it close to Christmas. We fly in on the 22nd. Expect an email from the Thomases. I told Marc to start growing the 'stash!
We're in!! I already have one week worth of growth so it should be good. Our party here at Baylor (The first Annual Twangle (Tweed & Angle) Dirty Stache and Eggnog Bonanza) is on the 13th so I guess Steph will get to enjoy the stache for a couple weeks:) We're excited to see you guys.
We wouldn't miss it for the worl. Hopefully, John will come up with some nice poetry again, but I think his moustache will still be pretty Mexican and kind of sparse. We can hardly wait.
We are sooooo there!!
Post a Comment