oI didn't forget. I would have been married 63 years this year on Sept. 15 I am trying to find the voice on this crazy computer. Happy belated birthday to both Kimball and Clara. So cute. Love oma
wel, I had my computer on mute. Now I can hear, my next mission is turn it down a bit, so will go back to where I was. My mind is giving out a bit and I am forgetting so much. I hope it is not the beginning of ALZ. Happy birthday again Clara and belated to Kimball. Love Oma
5 comments:
Great video! It's been too long since we last saw you guys. Happy Birthday to the kids!
Jared
Really, they were born 1 day apart? That is crazy! Happy Birthday Clara!!
Happy Birthday Clara! September 15 is a great day for a birthday! :)
oI didn't forget. I would have been married 63 years this year on Sept. 15 I am trying to find the voice on this crazy computer. Happy belated birthday to both Kimball and Clara. So cute. Love oma
wel, I had my computer on mute. Now I can hear, my next mission is turn it down a bit, so will go back to where I was. My mind is giving out a bit and I am forgetting so much. I hope it is not the beginning of ALZ. Happy birthday again Clara and belated to Kimball. Love Oma
Post a Comment