Monday, September 17, 2007


Keep your arms inside the boat at all times...
If you're brave, check out this story. alligator
A man snorkeling in Lake Moultrie was attacked by an 11 ft. 10 inch alligator, and lost his arm. YO! Picnickers treated the man and got him to the hospital, then spotted the alligator with ARM IN JAWS! (Warning, don't look at this link if you are nervous about seeing an arm in an alligators jaw)
Arm By the time the alligator was captured, he had swallowed the arm...but they retrieved it and sent it to the hospital, just in case. I guess the arm was in pretty good shape? Um, I think we'll keep our kids inside the gate...

2 comments:

ESL Teacher said...

This is a long way around of saying hello to Sarah Pratt Henriod? My name is Emily Allen White. I am Jared's sister and know Joel from the old days. I was reading the Allen Blog and saw a link to yours and wondered where you were etc. As I scanned the darling pictures I had a small world moment in recognizing Sarah, whom I knew at BYU in several different contexts. Please tell her hello from me!

L said...

oh my goodness! stay out of that water!