Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life is good...



So, here's what's going on at our house:

Clara: School, Soccer, Hip Hop, Piano, Daisy Scouts, Chorus
Kimball: School, Football, Karate, Hip Hop, Piano, Cub Scouts, Chorus
Tessa: Play-dates, Yo Gabba Gabba, Nursery, Shopping with momma
Mom: Room-mom, Volunteer, PTA, Daisy Leader, Primary Chorister, Organist, Piano and Voice Teacher, Walker, Cook and cleaner, Exterminator (coming soon)
Dad: Periodontist, Lecturer, Consultant, Quorum Counselor, Wrestler, Gardener, Dish-washer, Story-teller, Swimmer

A little over-programmed? And, we had to cut out ballet and swimming for a season! Wish we could do it all, but life is CRAZY! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Karolyn said...

You guys have a lot going on. I love the pictures and congratulations on Kimball's baptism. Did you really have him 8 years ago?

The Corbridge's said...

I love this picture of Kimball! What a tough kid!! I can't believe all the things you have going on.. how fun for the kids. Hope all is well there! We miss you guys!!