Thursday, February 25, 2010

Carpenteria
What a fun ward camp out. We went up the road a bit to Carpenteria State Beach (just south of Santa Barbara). We all slept in a tent, together...
The weather was BEAUTIFUL, and the kids had a blast.
How embarrassing that Clara 5 had never slept in a tent before this trip! What kind of parents are we??? Well, we survived the freezing night and now have a new place to camp.
(I love my kids!)

My boy


My sweet red-head



Baby love



3 comments:

Karolyn said...

Your kids are so darling. That's great that you had a fun camping trip. I think our kids have been camping a grand total of 2 times unless we count the time we set up a tent in your mom's backyard.

SJ said...

Oh I miss your family so much!! I love all of you!!

Loves,

Sj

Doug and Dawn said...

Hey Lindsay,
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Tessa looks so big now. She is such cutie.

Your house looks great. I was laughing because when I saw the backyard it reminded me of the backyard in our first house here in Charleston it was a little out of control as well. It's probably fun for the kids though because they can really imagine themselves in the jungle when they are playing pretend. :)