Monday, December 14, 2009

Looks like we won't be having our annual mustache party this year, but I hear lots of y'all are continuing the tradition. Here's our famous eggnog recipe.

Joel's Famous Egg-Nog

12 Egg Yolks

2 Cups Sugar

4 Cups Cold Milk

4 Cups Cream

Vanilla

Nutmeg

1-2 Tbls. Rum Flavoring

I saw this and wanted to share! Starting to feel the Christmas spirit that I've so desperately wanted. Let the Holidays begin!

3 comments:

The Corbridge's said...

The entire Corbridge Family will be doing a stache and egg nog party this year!:{) Thanks for the recipe! Hope we can see you guys sometime soon.

the youngs said...

Yes!!!!! Are you guys coming to Utah this year? Sean has a full beard and is all ready to shave it down into a mustache! Miss you guys.

Doug and Dawn said...

Hey you,
It's been a while. I need your address.

How are you? I was catching up on your blog. The pictures of your kids are so cute. Congrats on your 1/2 marathon. That is so great. It's sounds like you guys are doing well. Take care.
-Dawn