Friday, December 04, 2009

Check out these babies!






Here are some new photos of my babies taken by Britta Anne. She did such an amazing job on all of our family photos. Tessa is almost 18 months and totally wild. She loves pulling out, climbing up, and getting on everything. She pretty much runs the show around here. Clara (5) loves school, loves piano, and loves brother and sister. She is pretty savvy and pretty darn manipulative. Her fiery personality definitely keeps us awake. Kimball (7) is proud to be the president of all the cousins. He loves learning, sword fighting, and all things energetic and "violent." In fact, he says his talent is "violence," but actually, he is the sweetest kid around. Kimball is always perceptive of anyone who needs a friend.
I'm done bragging, but did I mention how darn cute these guys are???

7 comments:

the youngs said...

I am in love with these pictures! Lucy and Tessa need a playdate soon! I guess we better get ourselves out to Cali!!

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big your kids are--especially Tessa. Wasn't she just born?? :)

Justin and Crystal said...

That is not your baby!!! I can't believe how big she is now... and sooo adorable. Kimball and Clara are super cute as usual. Ohhh, miss you guys!!

Karolyn said...

I love these cute pictures. Tessa looks so much like your other kids now. She's darling. We miss you guys. I hope we're in the same place at the same time one of these days.

Josh & Michelle said...

They are adorable! I can't believe how big they have gotten all ready!!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

The Corbridge's said...

Adorable! What great pics and cute kids!

the youngs said...

Did I mention that these could be a gymboree/gap kids ad!e