It's been a while...my husband turned to the dark side and got a Mac. Pictures have been on his computer, so I've been slacking. Here are a few new ones. Nana and Papa visited, Tessa is crawling, and Clara is showing interest in taking off her training wheels. Kimball practices his Karate blocks, punches, kicks, kempos, etc. Joel got me a life-size Edward for Valentine's day, and finally, we got our first offer on the house...more on the last when we finish negotiations.

Papa and Clara

Tessa and Nana

A beautiful day in Charleston!!!
(We are so ready for Spring)

I'm completely MOBILE! No more scooting or swiveling. Crawling baby!

Clara "braving it" on Kimball's bike. She is ready to go!

Kimball showing off his warrior face

Joel's Valentine gift for me.
Those of you who know my husband well are familiar with his awesome Valentine gift history. What a lucky girl am I?
8 comments:
So fun to see what is going on with your family. I can't believe Tessa is crawling! Good Luck with the house!
I'm curious to know of your past presents. Is Joel the fan or are you? And where do you get one of those? I read the books, but haven't seen the flick yet.
One year Joel gave me a self portrait home-made calendar with lots of scandalous shots...
things like that. He's kind of clever and silly.
Oh your family is just beautiful! I also LOVE the twilight series ha ha That is a hilarious and creative valentine gift - Hope all goes well with the offer on the house! Big hugs
I love the Edward!! Joel is too funny!
We love Joel's Valentine's gifts. This looks like a great home that you can keep around out in the open, unlike the scandalous calendar.
Ah, Edward, how nice of your hubby to indulge your fantasies! My husband made me take my little poster down off my bulletin board! Can't wait to see you in Cali.
I finally found you guys! It was so good to see you and see how big the kids are at the wedding. I'm glad you're moving back so we can continue the cousin tradition in CA. I'm jealous of your life-size Edward and don't feel bad about reading them. Toni and I even went to a midnight release party of the last one!
Post a Comment