Sunday, February 01, 2009

CLARA NICOLE

Let me tell you a little about Clara. She can melt your heart and make you cry in the same sentence. Clara says it how it is. She is very bright and very observant, so, watch out!
"Mommy, I want my hips to look just like yours..."
(while she was eating ice-cream)
"Mommy, your tummy looks really big...I think you have a baby in there!
(while playing Candyland with mommy...no I'm not b.t.w.)
Ok! I get it. It's been 7 months. I have no more excuses! Time to get out the old
Tae-Bo video. Seemed to work in past post-pardum years.
Thanks, Clara, for speaking the truth!

But on the other hand, Clara is the sweetest big sister. I watch her with Tessa and think, GOSH, how cool is it that her greatest thrill in life is making the baby laugh?
(picture: cousin Hayden, Clara, and Tessa)
Clara is my buddy. Given the choice of an outing, she usually suggests Target and Costco...and nope, she doesn't get a present. She just likes being my shopping buddy. LOVE her!
Clara makes me laugh! She is genuinely original. Does that even make sense?
She is a natural trend setter. Tonight we were watching Ratatouille and she said without hesitation,"I want to be a rat!"
Oh the joys of our little red-head!

2 comments:

aSHleY said...

Target and Costco, I need to find me a shopping buddy like that especially one that does not expect a present. I am hoping we can make it there in the spring.

Angela said...

She is a little Q-t. What a pretty little girl. Loved all you shared about her. So sweet that she loves to just be with you!