Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Ladies Man
Mom, Melissa says she wants to be my girlfriend.
What does that mean?
That means we want to get married when we grow up. So now I have two girlfriends, Emily and Melissa.
Really.
Melissa wants it to be a secret, Mom, so don't tell Dad. She said I could only tell my mom.
When did you discuss this?
When we were having nap time, so nobody could see.
Do you sleep by Melissa during nap time.
Yup.
Great...
Does this post violate my child's trust? I just thought this conversation was SO blog-worthy. Girlfriends? Already? Oh dear!

2 comments:

Karolyn said...

This is great. Mila already has some boyfriends that she is leading on. She told me that there are two boys who want to marry her in her class, and she said that one could be her husband and the other could be her step-husband. Then, she admitted to me that she was tricking both of them because she really doesn't want to marry either one.

Tawni Williams said...

How hilarious is that?! ha ha ha He's already a ladies man... TWO girlfriends