'Tis the Season!
s
Joel's Famous Egg-Nog
12 Egg Yolks
2 Cups Sugar
4 Cups Cold Milk
4 Cups Cream
Vanilla
Nutmeg
1-2 Tbls. Rum Flavoring
Mix yolks and sugar in mixer. Slowly add cold milk. Chill for 3 hours, or overnight. Beat 4 cups of cream until thick, not whipped. Fold into chilled milk mixture. Season with Vanilla, Nutmeg, and Rum Flavoring.
This year the holidays will be taking us to Sunny California. For all of our friends from the west, we will postpone our Utah Mustache Party until 2009. If you find yourselves in California during the 23rd-30th, let us know. We'd love to get together for more festivities and good times.
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:
We're so glad you guys introduced us to mustache parties. We're looking forward to 2009.
That looked like so much fun! I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I've never heard of Suit Imporium, I'm guessing it is kinda like Goodwill. See you Saturday!
Dang! This is our first year without the party and we really are missing it....maybe we will write some poetry just for kicks! By the way, your buddy in the green sweater looks like Andy from the Office.
Seriously, we missed this!? Darn it, we are so bummed, I even grew out a mustache for it. :) We're planning on 2009.
Post a Comment