Yes, I let him dress up, or should I say not dress at all, as Michael Phelps. Only because he's a hottie, but I'm not taking responsibility for the scarred 6 year old girls that ran away screaming at the sight of a grown man in a speedo! Our ward friends have a new found respect? for my husband. Now that is SCARY!
12 comments:
Lindsey, I just told Alan about this Halloween costume and asked him to guess who of our friends from UCLA would go out in public in such attire. His first guess?...John Nolte. Second guess...Joel Henriod. We love you guys!
Hilarious! I'm impressed with both of you, Lindsey for letting Joel dress like this and Joel for actually dressing up as Michael Phelps. Awesome.
The kids look adorable too! I can't believe how big they have gotten in the last year!
That is awesome!
YES - ha ha ha- i seriously was loving these pics- that is classic- You guys are awesome... everyone looks great
Hey...Joel's costume reminds me of a hot calendar you used to have!! We miss you guys! When are we going to have our east coast reunion?
I laughed out loud. I love that Joel wore a speedo, it made me think of your Valentines gift a few years ago. Good times with the Henriods, miss you guys!
I saw your post and I laughed out loud. Then, I ran and got John to come look. It brought back memories from Mexico. Although I think that was Mal in the speedo.
Wow, chops to Joel for being so brave! You all looked great. Miss you guys.
Oh my! That is so funny. Love a bold man. I think I like Joels costume better than my husbands tooth Fiery one.LOL
Elle is worried that her uncle is not very modest.
wow...what to say! I wish someone would have put on a censor on this post before I scrolled down. For goodness sake, children are exposed to this! :) Love you guys!P.S. Jake was a tad jealous!
Joel doing something over the top as usual. Nicely done. -Kevin
Post a Comment