I miss these little guys!

Nana came to South Carolina (relieving my mom who was on Henriod duty for a month). Shelley took on project after project, shampooing rugs, weeding and reviving plants, soft-scrubbing floors, cleaning windows, cooking and baking, etc. Nana PLAYED HARD with the kids and exhausted them every day. I am amazed by her energy. Then best of all, she packed up the kids and took them home with her for a whole week. I am beside myself! What do I do with all this time? I was sad for a minute, then I realized this is probably the only one on one time I'll ever get with Tessa. I'm enjoying every minute with this new baby. She is so sweet.

Nana says this baby looks like her own baby picture. How sweet is that?

Thanks, Abby, for making Tessa the best dressed baby at church!

Have I mentioned how good this baby is??? We LOVE her!
2 comments:
Hey Lindsay - that's great that your mom's are so supportive! Tessa is beautiful, I can't wait to meet her in person!
Oh Lindsay, she's so precious and pretty! Your mom's are great, what in the world would we do without mothers?!
Post a Comment