Saturday, March 22, 2008

Middleton Place
So, sorry for all of the pictures, but I couldn't decide. It was just TOO beautiful not to share.

Yes, I have grown.

I spy an alligator, do you?
I spy another alligator, do you?

Azaleas are about 30-40% in bloom. Isn't it gorgeous?


We saw this BRAND new baby sheep 20 minutes after it was born. Mother was still cleaning baby.




7 comments:

Justin and Crystal said...

Looks like a fun time! We have to get together for an outing soon.

aSHleY said...

Your pictures are beautiful and so is your cute little bump. Hopefully Clara is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Miller!
I randomly came across your blog and was so excited to see what you and Joel have been up to - cute kids!!! Would love to catch up - drop me a line so we can e-mail instead of doing it via blog comments. :)
mkfsam@gmail.com

Katherine (Fairbanks) Sam

Doug and Dawn said...

Great pictures. It is so beautiful there right now. I think we will have to go there.

Karolyn said...

Wow. What a beautiful place. You look great Lindsay.

Lofgrens said...

That is beautiful! love the pictures. And Lindsay, you look terrific! Hope you're feeling as good as you look! Miss ya!

Youngquist Family said...

Those pictures are amazing! It looks like a backdrop at photo studio. Jennie