Friday, January 11, 2008

We're Back!
We are home and ready to re-join the blogging world...I'll start posting some pictures and get rid of the holiday music soon. But first, we have a confession...we're pregnant! We are official "breeders," as my sisters like to call couples with growing families. What in the world are we going to do with 3? Aah!

7 comments:

Karolyn said...

Yahoo! We are so excited for you guys, and you are so brave to go for number 3. We loved seeing you guys at Christmas. Thanks for inviiting us, and keep us posted on baby #3.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Wohoo! Jake and I were just talking about you guys this week and about you having #3. It must have been inspired! Congratulations!

The Thomases said...

Yeah! Congrats to you guys! I can't wait to find out what you're having and if he or she will have a head full of red hair!

Cardalls said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you. I have to admit that I am sooo not ready for #3 - so I think you are very brave! You are great parents and you will be wonderful with #3.

Morgan Moore said...

Oh that's great news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

xoxo

Christie said...

WHOA!!! Congrats to you. Such exciting news!

aSHleY said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are required to continue to have children when they are as cute as yours. So glad there will be another Henriod in the world!