Sunday, January 13, 2008

A day trip to the Alta Cabin
Digging out the snow CatStorms a comin'!
A view from the cabin

How brave are we? We packed all the kids on to the CAT and Spencer drove them up as far as he could. Then we carried/threw/hiked/swam them through about 40 yards of BRAND NEW SNOW, probably 4 feet deep. Boots came off, adults and kids got stuck, but we finally made it to the cabin for lunch. What a fun day! We sledded and played, then Kimball got to piggy-back ride on Sara as she skiid back down the mountain. Nana, Jeremy, the kids, and I went home, while the others stayed to ski for a couple of hours.

Cute little snow bunnies
Daddy, I'm stuck again!!!

1 comment:

The Thomases said...

Oh I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun! It is my dream to one day have a cabin.