Can I admit that I got emotional when Mickey and Minnie came out on to the ice to start the show? (no, I'm still not pregnant) It really made me miss home...Joel thinks I'm nuts!
But, Clara had the time of her life. She dressed up as Ariel and, I must say, was the cutest princess there. Joel and Kimball pretended to have a blast and tolerated the girls.
What a show! It was awesome to see each of the princess stories and hear all the songs while watching pretty good skating, too. Thanks, Daddy and Kimball. What a fun date!
2 comments:
I hear ya -- every time we see that someone back in LA has gone to Disneyland it makes us jealous too! :) maybe we'll just have to go back. dawn patrol, joel?
Hey guys-
It was fun to hear from you. We would love to be added to your page. We already added you guys and have been checking up. I think we left a comment on the "Chiuahuah cake" but maybe you didn't see it. Clara and Kimball are getting so big. I bet we will miss everything Disney when we leave LA too. When we were in Idaho this summer the girls kept asking if they could go on the teacups right when we got home. Your blog is great and your family is so cute. We miss you guys!!
Love,
Emily,Kevin,Ava,Bailey,and Sofia
Post a Comment