Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fun Fall Stuff
Soccer Practice
Kicking a goal
Watching from the sideline
Stopping the ball
Taking a knee
Naughty Mommy! Has anyone ever done this? I put the sprinkler under the trampoline and let the kids go to town. I figure the net keeps them from slipping off. VERY FUN! We had a blast.

3 comments:

aSHleY said...

This was my favorite thing to do as a kid. Everytime I am home I take my nieces and nephews out on the tramp and show them how it is done.

Lofgrens said...

What fun! Kimball looks like he really likes soccer too! We miss you guys a ton!

The Corbridge's said...

That is soo much fun and was also one of my favorite things to do as a kid with my brothers. I had almost forgotten about it. Some other fun things to do on the tramp that Kimball can try in a few years is to get on with a snowboard or move it over near a basketball hoop and play "Dunk Ball." Just don't add the sprinkler to either of those activities!
Jared