Caught in the act.... So Kimball has a newfound obsession with having a pet. At least once per day he breaks down pleading "I want a pet..." Recently, he has been taking matters into his own hands (and pockets). The first evidence was a small frog raisin found in Kimball's room. Today Kimball walked in and quietly headed upstairs. We asked 'what ya doing?' He replied with the embarrassed look and a growing smile... 'Nothin.' Then the guilt got to him and he unrolled his spiderman sock and let his captive frog out. Any suggestions on good first pets?
4 comments:
Hey Lindsey - I saw your comment on my blog and was so excited! I now feel comfortable commenting on yours, however I have to confess that I've been reading it for awhile.
My first pet was a hampster named sniffy. He was a cute little fuzzball. Pros: Small, clean, low-maintenance. Cons: Escape likely.
We have fish. I love it. No hair or poop to clean up and if one escapes...well, it's not a problem. Although, they aren't very fun for more than a few minutes at a time - you can't pick them up or hold them.
Oh my goodness, his little face is so sweet and innocent! What a cute kid!
We got Sadie a beta fish because she really wanted a cat. It has been 8 months, and she is still asking for a cat. Unfortunately, I accidently gave her hope by saying that she could have a cat when I wasn't allergic to them anymore. Thus, she comes up with new things she will do with her cat when she gets it, everyday. Oops.
Post a Comment