Watch out! Mom found some new discipline tools. Charlestown Landing
We finally caved and bought a true southern, smocked dress for Clara.
This is Anakin and Obi-won with light sabers, belts, and even long hair.
Good morning, Princess! Dress-ups at the Henriods have never been so fun! especially first thing in the morning
Captain Jack got this awesome outfit for completing his chores...way to go!
5 comments:
your kids are so darling. time for a few more! :o)
How fun! Kimball and Claire are adoreable! We miss you guys and them! Glad to see you're loving South Carolina though!
I miss seeing those little faces! I can't believe how big Clara is. Thanks for the photo update.
I love the photos! They make me laugh. It's fun to see your kids. We sure miss you guys! We need to plan a reunion soon.
I can't believe how big Kimball is! And your little princess is darling! Time just fly's by, doesn't it?
Post a Comment